Swiss Alp Health Extra Cell Muscle & Energy vitamin complex with protein for muscles and energy, 10 sachets with orange flavor
Fitness and vitality! Complete formulation for muscle and energy. For adults (men and women), athletes and seniors!
The composition of ExtraCell Muscle & Energy contributes to the maintenance and increase of muscle mass and a normal energy metabolism.
ExtraCell Muscle & Energy – main ingredients
Optimal supply of whey, leucine-HMB and amino acids for the muscles:
- Whey protein, well tolerated and absorbable (lactose free): Proteins contribute to the maintenance and increase of muscle mass and the maintenance of normal bone structure.
- Leucine: essential amino acid, component of proteins.
- HMB (beta-hydroxy-beta-methyl butyrate-calcium): metabolite of leucine naturally present in muscle cells.
- Valine and isoleucine: branched chain amino acids (BCAAs), components of proteins.
- L-arginine, L-citrulline: Amino acids are components of proteins.
- Creatine: a natural amino acid derivative, present in muscle fibres.
Vitamins and minerals for a complete product:
- Magnesium: contributes to reduced fatigue, normal energy metabolism, normal muscle function, normal protein synthesis
- Zinc: contributes to normal protein synthesis, normal functioning of the immune system, protects cells against oxidative stress
- Selenium: helps protect cells against oxidative stress.
- Manganese: contributes to a normal energy metabolism.
- B vitamins: contribute to a normal energy metabolism, reduce fatigue, normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Vitamin C: helps to reduce fatigue, protect cells against oxidative stress, normal energy metabolism, normal collagen formation for normal cartilage and bone function.
- Vitamin E: helps protect cells against oxidative stress.
- Vitamin D3: contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function and bone structure
- Coenzyme Q10: component of mitochondria. Mitochondria are parts of our cells that regulate energy production (ATP), cell survival and reduce oxidative stress.
This complete formulation supports muscle and energy.
|Vitamin D3||12 μg||240%|
|Vitamin E||11 mg||92%|
|Vitamin C||160 mg||200%|
|Vitamin B1||1 mg||91%|
|Vitamin B2||1.4 mg||100%|
|Vitamin B6||1.4 mg||100%|
|Folic acid||180 μg||90%|
|Vitamin B12||2.8 μg||112%|
|Pantothenic acid||6 mg||100%|
*NRVs: Nutrient reference values for the daily intakes as defined in Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011. N/A: no NRVs defined.
Q: How soon will I receive my parcel?
A: We are striving to provide the best quality services. Delivery time depends on the delivery address and other circumstances. Usually, you receive your order within a week. In rare cases, it may take up to 14 days.
Q: Are there any additional charges?
A: Shipments sent internationally are sold exclusive of VAT and may be subject to import duties and taxes, which may be levied once a shipment reaches your country. Any additional charges for customs clearance are payable by you, the customer. We have no control over these charges and are unable to reimburse any costs incurred regardless of the circumstances. For details of Customs charges, please consult your own Customs authorities for the latest rates.
Q: How much am I charged for shipping?
A: Shipping rates are charged based on a calculation of the
weight and volume of your order, to your specified destination. This rate is shown as “Shipping” in the Checkout.
Q: How can I track my order?
A: Every single order is assigned a tracking number. You may access the tracking service in your Swissherbs account in the "My orders" section to get accurate information about the status of your order.