Swiss Alp Health chondrocollagen for joints, cartilage, tendons and ligaments, 200g.
Joint formulation with collagen, rosehip, vegetable glucosamine, vitamins and minerals.
ChondroCollagen is particularly suitable for people taking anti-coagulant medication and/or people with shellfish allergies. ChondroCollagen is a delicious quality formulation to support the joints (cartilage, tendons and ligaments) ideal for long-term daily use.
ChondroCollagen – Main ingredients :
- 6000 mg (6g) of low molecular weight collagen peptides types I, II and III (ChondroCollagenComplex®):
Collagen is a protein. Proteins contribute to the maintenance of normal bone structure and the maintenance and increase of muscle mass
- collagen types I and III: structural protein of bones, tendons, ligaments and skin
- type II collagen: structural protein of joint cartilage
- glucosamine sulphate: essential component of the extracellular matrix present in several tissues including cartilage.
- Rosehip: contains natural vitamin C (up to 20 times more than lemon) and trace elements (copper and zinc).
- Vitamin B3: Niacin contributes to a normal energy metabolism and the normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Vitamin C: contributes to normal collagen formation for normal bone and cartilage function, protection of cells against oxidative stress, reduction of fatigue and normal energy metabolism.
- Vitamin D: contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function and bone structure.
- Manganese: Helps maintain normal bone structure, normal connective tissue formation and protect cells from oxidative stress.
- Copper: contributes to the maintenance of normal connective tissue and to the protection of cells against oxidative stress.
- Zinc: contributes to normal protein synthesis, maintenance of normal bone structure and protection of cells against oxidative stress.
- Selenium: helps protect cells against oxidative stress
This complete formulation supports connective tissue (cartilage, tendons, ligaments, connective tissue and bones).
- Mix 10g (2 spoonfuls, spoon in box) per day in water or milk (cow’s milk or vegetable milk), in a glass or ideally in a shaker, for at least 3 months
- One box contains 200g of powder
- For a better absorption, it is preferable to take the Drink either 30 minutes before a meal or 2 hours after a meal.
|Vitamin C||240 mg||300%|
|Vitamin D2||5 μg||100%|
*NRVs: Nutrient reference values for the daily intakes as defined in Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011. N/A: no NRVs defined.
Q: How soon will I receive my parcel?
A: We are striving to provide the best quality services. Delivery time depends on the delivery address and other circumstances. Usually, you receive your order within a week. In rare cases, it may take up to 14 days.
Q: Are there any additional charges?
A: Shipments sent internationally are sold exclusive of VAT and may be subject to import duties and taxes, which may be levied once a shipment reaches your country. Any additional charges for customs clearance are payable by you, the customer. We have no control over these charges and are unable to reimburse any costs incurred regardless of the circumstances. For details of Customs charges, please consult your own Customs authorities for the latest rates.
Q: How much am I charged for shipping?
A: Shipping rates are charged based on a calculation of the
weight and volume of your order, to your specified destination. This rate is shown as “Shipping” in the Checkout.
Q: How can I track my order?
A: Every single order is assigned a tracking number. You may access the tracking service in your Swissherbs account in the "My orders" section to get accurate information about the status of your order.