ExtraCellMatrix ECM Drink – The Original. Complete formulation with 20+ ingredients for cartilage, tendons, ligaments and bones.
ExtraCellMatrix ECM Drink berry flavour – main ingredients:
- 10’000 mg of low molecular weight collagen peptides of types I, II and III (ChondroCollagenComplex®) with 18 amino acids:
Collagen is a protein. Proteins contribute to the maintenance of normal bone structure and to the maintenance and increase of muscle mass.
- collagen types I and III
- collagen type II
- L-lysine, L-threonine: essential amino acids
- Hyaluronic acid, glucosamine sulphate and chondroitin sulphate: proteoglycans, components of the extracellular matrix present in several tissues including cartilage.
- MSM (methyl-sulfonyl-methane): organic sulfur
- Rosehip: contains natural vitamin C (up to 20 times more than lemon) and trace elements (copper and zinc).
- Fruits and alpine plants: patented melon extract, yellow gentian root, aerial part of edelweiss.
- Specific vitamins and minerals:
- Vitamin C: contributes to the normal formation of collagen to ensure normal bone and cartilage function, to protect cells against oxidative stress, to reduce fatigue and to normal energy metabolism.
- Vitamin E: helps protect cells against oxidative stress.
- Vitamin D: helps maintain normal muscle function and bone structure.
- Vitamin B3 (niacin): contributes to the reduction of fatigue and normal energy metabolism.
- Vitamin K: contributes to the maintenance of normal bone structure.
- Calcium: contributes to normal muscle function and maintenance of normal bone structure.
- Copper: contributes to the maintenance of normal connective tissue, protection of cells against oxidative stress and normal energy metabolism.
- Manganese: contributes to the maintenance of normal bone structure, normal formation of connective tissue, protection of cells against oxidative stress and normal energy metabolism.
- Selenium: helps protect cells against oxidative stress
- Zinc: contributes to normal protein synthesis, maintenance of normal bone structure and protection of cells against oxidative stress.
- Agar-agar: vegetable gelling agent
This complete formulation supports connective tissue (cartilage, tendons, ligaments and bones). With a daily serving size of over 20g, there is probably nothing more complete in Europe.
|Vitamin C||168 mg||210%|
|Vitamin E||24 mg||200%|
|Vitamin D3||11 μg||220%|
|Vitamin K2||60 μg||80%|
*NRVs: Nutrient reference values for the daily intakes as defined in Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011. N/A: no NRVs defined.
Q: How soon will I receive my parcel?
A: We are striving to provide the best quality services. Delivery time depends on the delivery address and other circumstances. Usually, you receive your order within a week. In some rare situations, it can take 14 to 30 days.
Q: Are there any additional charges?
A: Shipments sent internationally are sold exclusive of VAT and may be subject to import duties and taxes, which may be levied once a shipment reaches your country. Any additional charges for customs clearance are payable by you, the customer. We have no control over these charges and are unable to reimburse any costs incurred regardless of the circumstances. For details of Customs charges, please consult your own Customs authorities for the latest rates.
Q: How much am I charged for shipping?
A: Shipping rates are charged based on a calculation of the
weight and volume of your order, to your specified destination. This rate is shown as “Shipping” in the Checkout.
Q: How can I track my order?
A: Every single order is assigned a tracking number. You may access the tracking service in your Swissherbs account in the "My orders" section to get accurate information about the status of your order.