Valdoré Revitalizing Oil infuses hair with vitality and radiance without weighing it down. It protects hair from free radicals and external damage. Valdoré Oil saturates the hair with fatty acids and vitamins, helping to restore existing keratin and synthesizing new keratin in the hair shaft. The unique water-soluble formula allows the product to evaporate from the hair surface, leaving the nutrients inside.KEY BENEFITS:
- Nourishes hair with vitamins and fatty acids
- Water soluble formula, washes out easily
- Helps to restore protective layer of the scalp
- Antibacterial and antifungal properties
- Stimulates keratinization process
- Wheat germ oil (Tricitum Vulgare). Rich in vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant. Gently moisturizes and smoothers the hair cuticle, fights against mechanical damage.
- Castor Seed Oil (Rininus Communis Seed Oil). One of the most effective natural remedies for hair growth. Has a pronounced stimulating effect. The antibacterial and antifungal properties due to the content of ricinoleic acid provide the detox-effect of the formula for the scalp.
Polysorbate 20, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Aqua (Water), Propylene Glycol, Propyl Gallate, Citric Acid.
Q: How soon will I receive my parcel?
A: We are striving to provide the best quality services. Delivery time depends on the delivery address and other circumstances. Usually, you receive your order within a week. In some rare situations, it can take 14 to 30 days.
Q: Are there any additional charges?
A: Shipments sent internationally are sold exclusive of VAT and may be subject to import duties and taxes, which may be levied once a shipment reaches your country. Any additional charges for customs clearance are payable by you, the customer. We have no control over these charges and are unable to reimburse any costs incurred regardless of the circumstances. For details of Customs charges, please consult your own Customs authorities for the latest rates.
Q: How much am I charged for shipping?
A: Shipping rates are charged based on a calculation of the
weight and volume of your order, to your specified destination. This rate is shown as “Shipping” in the Checkout.
Q: How can I track my order?
A: Every single order is assigned a tracking number. You may access the tracking service in your Swissherbs account in the "My orders" section to get accurate information about the status of your order.