SWISSDENT PROFI WHITENING Toothbrush Active Coal SOFT
Our patented and award-winning SWISSDENT toothbrushes have a small brush head that reaches even the most difficult areas of the mouth. The concave (spoon-shaped) bristle field embraces the convex contours of the tooth and is also gentle on the gums.
The handle was modelled on a dental instrument to facilitate manipulation. This special SWISSDENT form is unique and patented. SWISSDENT PROFI was also winner of the Red Dot Design Award for «Best Design».
Properties of WHITENING Toothbrush Active Coal SOFT:
- The porous structure of medical active coal absorbs harmful substances and oxidants.
- The micro-coal particles on the bristles have an anti-bacterial effect and reliably remove plaque from the tooth surface.
- The cleaning effect is enhanced without attacking the enamel.
- Small toothbrush head to reach even the most awkward areas
- Concave bristle field (spoon shape) adapts perfectly to the convex contours of the front teeth helping to control the bristles especially in the anterior region
- Handle was inspired by the shape of dental instruments for precision handling
Toothbrushes to be replaced when bristles become out of shape.
Q: How soon will I receive my parcel?
A: We are striving to provide the best quality services. Delivery time depends on the delivery address and other circumstances. Usually, you receive your order within a week. In some rare situations, it can take 14 to 30 days.
Q: Are there any additional charges?
A: Shipments sent internationally are sold exclusive of VAT and may be subject to import duties and taxes, which may be levied once a shipment reaches your country. Any additional charges for customs clearance are payable by you, the customer. We have no control over these charges and are unable to reimburse any costs incurred regardless of the circumstances. For details of Customs charges, please consult your own Customs authorities for the latest rates.
Q: How much am I charged for shipping?
A: Shipping rates are charged based on a calculation of the
weight and volume of your order, to your specified destination. This rate is shown as “Shipping” in the Checkout.
Q: How can I track my order?
A: Every single order is assigned a tracking number. You may access the tracking service in your Swissherbs account in the "My orders" section to get accurate information about the status of your order.