SWISSDENT BIOCARE Toothpaste whitening and regeneration has been developed with an innovative, active ingredient combination (biomineralisation) that strengthens the tooth surface and protects against sensitivity - for strong, healthy teeth that ward off new discolorations. Active ingredients deposit in the smallest cracks and thus protect tooth enamel. Alpha-hydroxy acids (AHA) contribute to gingival regeneration and support cell renewal. Plant extracts inhibit plaque formation and improve gingival health.
Recommended use: BIOCARE toothpaste is suitable for daily tooth care. For optimal results, the toothpaste should merely be spit out but not rinsed with water at night. BIOCARE is therefore able to act while you sleep. Also suitable for children 4 years of age and older.
Properties of SWISSDENT BIOCARE Toothpaste with a whitening effect:
- The combination of hydroxy apatite, L-arginine, L-carnitine and Elephantopus mollis extract strengthens the tooth surface, protects against sensitivity and prevents new discolorations.
- Plant extracts inhibit plaque formation and improve gingival health.
- The natural enzyme papain helps remove discolorations.
- Alpha-hydroxy acids (AHA), hyaluronic acid and gotu kola extract regenerate and protect the gingiva
- Suitable for children over 4 years
- Low abrasion, RDA 38
- SLS-free (sodium lauryl sulphate is a cleansing agent that can cause aphthae and dries the oral mucosa)
- No fluoride
- Without: gluten, lactose, triclosan, artificial flavourings, PEG-derivates, parabens
- No animal testing
Ingredients: Aqua, Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Potassium Nitrate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Lauryl Glucoside, Mentha Piperita Oil, Calcium Carbonate, CI 77947, Tetrapotassium Pyrophosphate, Potassium Acesulfame, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Arginine, Papain, Xylitol, Carnitine, Potassium Hydroxide, Gaultheria Procumbens Leaf Oil, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Limonene, MalicAcid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Elephantopus Mollis Leaf Extract, Lupinus Albus Seed Extract, Psidium Guajava Leaf Extract, Terminalia Bellerica Fruit Extract, Spilanthes Acmella Flower Extract, Maltodextrin, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract. (RDA 38)
PROFI COLOURS Toothbrush: Our patented and award-winning SWISSDENT toothbrushes have a small brush head that reaches even the most difficult areas of the mouth. The concave (spoon-shaped) bristle field embraces the convex contours of the tooth and is also gentle on the gums.
The handle was modelled on a dental instrument to facilitate manipulation. This special SWISSDENT form is unique and patented. SWISSDENT PROFI was also winner of the Red Dot Design Award for «Best Design».
Properties of PROFI COLOURS Toothbrush:
- Small toothbrush head to reach even the most awkward areas
- Concave bristle field (spoon shape) adapts perfectly to the convex contours of the front teeth helping to control the bristles especially in the anterior region
- Handle was inspired by the shape of dental instruments for precision handling
- Protects the gums against recession
- Precision cleaning of teeth
- Soft-Medium nylon bristles 0.15 mm
Toothbrushes to be replaced when bristles become out of shape
Q: How soon will I receive my parcel?
A: We are striving to provide the best quality services. Delivery time depends on the delivery address and other circumstances. Usually, you receive your order within a week. In rare cases, it may take up to 14 days.
Q: Are there any additional charges?
A: Shipments sent internationally are sold exclusive of VAT and may be subject to import duties and taxes, which may be levied once a shipment reaches your country. Any additional charges for customs clearance are payable by you, the customer. We have no control over these charges and are unable to reimburse any costs incurred regardless of the circumstances. For details of Customs charges, please consult your own Customs authorities for the latest rates.
Q: How much am I charged for shipping?
A: Shipping rates are charged based on a calculation of the
weight and volume of your order, to your specified destination. This rate is shown as “Shipping” in the Checkout.
Q: How can I track my order?
A: Every single order is assigned a tracking number. You may access the tracking service in your Swissherbs account in the "My orders" section to get accurate information about the status of your order.