Swiss Energy, FEMITON FORTE, complex for women in menopause, 30 sustained-release capsules
Swiss Energy, FEMITON FORTE, complex for women in menopause
Helps regulate hormonal activity before and during menopause
Helps mental function and nervous system
Helps to reduce the feeling of tiredness and fatigue
- Cimicifuga extract and soy isoflavones. Active ingredients of Cimicifuga Extract and Soy Isoflavones are phytoestrogens. Phytoestrogens contribute to the hormonal balance of woman. They help decreasing the symptoms of menopause such as depression, bad mood, sweating, sleep disorders etc.
- Vitamin B6 regulates hormonal activity and the normal course of metabolism and energy production. It contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system, the mainte-nance of normal mental function.
- Biotin contributes to normal nervous system and mental function. It contributes to the normal metabolism of macro nutrients and to maintaining the normal state of the hair, mucous membranes and skin.
- Vitamin D maintains strong bones and teeth.
- Folic Acid contributes to reducing the sense of fatigue and fatigue. It contributes to the normal synthesis of amino acids and to the normal metabolism of homocysteine.
- Soy extract (40% isoflavones) 200 mg
- Cimicifuga extract 40 mg
- Vitamin _6 - 6 mg
- Biotin 150 μg
- Folic acid 200 μg
- Vitamin D 10 μg
Storage conditions: store cool, dry and protected from light.Temperature 15-25 °C, rel. Humidity 20-65%. Lot number / manufacturing date / expiry date printed on the bottom of the box.
• increased bioavailability
• higher safety of use
• reduced risk of side effects
• do not irritate the digestive tract.
Q: How soon will I receive my parcel?
A: We are striving to provide the best quality services. Delivery time depends on the delivery address and other circumstances. Usually, you receive your order within a week. In rare cases, it may take up to 14 days.
Q: Are there any additional charges?
A: Shipments sent internationally are sold exclusive of VAT and may be subject to import duties and taxes, which may be levied once a shipment reaches your country. Any additional charges for customs clearance are payable by you, the customer. We have no control over these charges and are unable to reimburse any costs incurred regardless of the circumstances. For details of Customs charges, please consult your own Customs authorities for the latest rates.
Q: How much am I charged for shipping?
A: Shipping rates are charged based on a calculation of the
weight and volume of your order, to your specified destination. This rate is shown as “Shipping” in the Checkout.
Q: How can I track my order?
A: Every single order is assigned a tracking number. You may access the tracking service in your Swissherbs account in the "My orders" section to get accurate information about the status of your order.