ExtraCell Brain&Eyes is a vegetarian formulation to support brain function and vision.
ExtraCell Brain&Eyes – main ingredients:
- DHA – Omega-3 (docosahexaenoic acid), from environmentally friendly vegetarian algae oil, without fish or krill: contributes to normal brain function and normal vision. These beneficial effects are achieved by consuming 250 mg of DHA per day (4 capsules of ExtraCell Brain & Eyes contain 250 mg of DHA).
- Plant-based phosphatidylserine PS: a natural, purely vegetarian phospholipid based on soya lecithin. PS is a constituent of cell membranes, e.g. of neurons.
- Lycopene, lutein, zeaxanthin: 3 carotenoids
- Coenzyme Q10: component of mitochondria. Mitochondria are parts of our cells that regulate energy production (ATP), cell survival and reduce oxidative stress.
- Vitamin C: contributes to normal energy metabolism, normal nervous system function, normal psycho-logical functions, protects cells from oxidative stress and reduces fatigue.
- Vitamin E: helps protect cells against oxidative stress.
- B vitamins (thiamine B1, riboflavin B2, niacin B3, B5, B6, biotin, B9, B12): contribute to normal energy metabolism, normal functioning of the nervous system, normal psychological functions, reduce fatigue, protect cells against oxidative stress and maintain normal vision.
- Zinc: contributes to normal cognitive function, maintenance of normal vision, normal metabolism of vitamin A and fatty acids, and protection of cells against oxidative stress.
This complete formulation supports eye and brain function.
|Vitamin E||9.6 mg||80%|
|Vitamin C||64 mg||80%|
|Vitamin B1||0.9 mg||80%|
|Vitamin B2||1.1 mg||80%|
|Vitamin B6||1.1 mg||80%|
|Folic acid||160 μg||80%|
|Vitamin B12||2 mg||80%|
|Pantothenic acid||4.8 mg||80%|
*NRVs: Nutrient reference values for the daily intakes as defined in Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011. N/A: no NRVs defined.
Q: How soon will I receive my parcel?
A: We are striving to provide the best quality services. Delivery time depends on the delivery address and other circumstances. Usually, you receive your order within a week. In some rare situations, it can take 14 to 30 days.
Q: Are there any additional charges?
A: Shipments sent internationally are sold exclusive of VAT and may be subject to import duties and taxes, which may be levied once a shipment reaches your country. Any additional charges for customs clearance are payable by you, the customer. We have no control over these charges and are unable to reimburse any costs incurred regardless of the circumstances. For details of Customs charges, please consult your own Customs authorities for the latest rates.
Q: How much am I charged for shipping?
A: Shipping rates are charged based on a calculation of the
weight and volume of your order, to your specified destination. This rate is shown as “Shipping” in the Checkout.
Q: How can I track my order?
A: Every single order is assigned a tracking number. You may access the tracking service in your Swissherbs account in the "My orders" section to get accurate information about the status of your order.