Kingnature OPC 24 Night Cream, anti-aging and nourishing cream with grape seed extract, 50 ml.
Pure natural cosmetics – The OPC 24 night cream
Valuable ingredients in the OPC 24 night cream
The name of the cream already reveals an important ingredient; the OPC. But what is OPC? OPC stands for Oligomeric Proanthocyanidins, a group of secondary plant compounds. OPC is an extremely effective antioxidant and also has anti-inflammatory properties.
How does OPC affect the skin? The skin cells are attacked daily by free radicals, so that the skin loses its elasticity and wrinkles can form more and more. Especially when the free radicals attack not only the cells but also the two fiber proteins collagen and elastin. These proteins keep our skin firm and elastic. OPC intercepts these free radicals and makes them harmless. OPC can also repair collagen, which has become unstable. OPC restores those collagen structures that are missing or brittle. The skin regains its elasticity and wrinkles are smoothed out.
Especially mature skin loses elasticity with age and becomes thinner and drier. This is due to the loss of collagen and hyaluronic acid. Mature skin is therefore dependent on more moisture and needs a slightly more demanding care, which strengthens the skin again. OPC can repair the missing collagen and help the skin regain its elasticity. OPC is therefore a natural anti-aging in the night cream!
The OPC in the night cream comes from grape seed and chokeberry berry extracts. Thanks to these plant substances, the cream also has the typical pink color.
In addition to the OPC from grape seed and chokeberry berry extracts, the OPC 24 night cream contains other caring, nourishing and fragrant substances from nature: Jojoba oil, shea butter, almond oil, argan oil, organic aloe vera, grapefruit, rose and lavender oils. Further ingredients are ethyl alcohol to ensure microbial stability, vegetable glycerine, a vegetable emulsifier, some citric acid and water.
The night cream is now even more natural and the positive effect on the skin has been further enhanced! If you already know the cream, you may notice small differences: The color of the cream is slightly lighter and the texture is creamier and smoother. Furthermore the cream is easier to spread.
OPC 24 night cream has the following new changes:
- As a gel former we now use the natural xanthan gum, which forms pleasant gels, can be applied to the skin very well and has a pleasant caring effect on the skin. Xanthan Gum is obtained by fermentation of glucose or starch by means of a special bacterium.
- As a preservative we only use substances that are officially approved for use in natural cosmetics, and we use only as much of it as is necessary to keep the product stable.
- This way we achieve a natural cosmetic content of 100%, if you understand that the ingredients are from nature or occur in nature.
- We have not only optimized the recipe, but also the production. As a result, the emulsion is now even finer. Due to the much smaller oil droplets, the night cream becomes creamier and silkier and can be spread even better on the skin. The valuable ingredients are even better distributed. This also has an influence on the color; the cream is slightly lighter.
- We now produce the aloe vera gel contained in the night cream ourselves from organic aloe vera powder. This makes us independent of suppliers and their formulations (thickeners, preservatives, etc.).
Advantages of the OPC 24 night cream:
- Pure Natural Cosmetics
- Contains OPC from grape seed and aronia berry extract
- Natural anti-aging product: More elastic skin, reduces wrinkles
- Can be spread very well on the skin and is quickly absorbed
- Pleasantly caring effect on the skin
Application: Apply to face and neck in the evening after cleansing and gently rub cream into the skin. The Cream is quickly absorbed by the skin.
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Aqua (Water), Alcohol, Aloe barbadensis leaf extract, Xanthan Gum, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (almond) oil, Argania spinosa kernel oil, Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, Rosa canina flower oil, Vitis vinifera seed extract, Rhus verniciflua cera, Cetearyl wheat straw glycosides, cetearyl alcohol, Butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, Vitis vinifera seed extract, Aronia melanocarpa fruit extract, Grapefruit (Citrus paradisi peel oil), Rose damascena (Rosa damascena flower oil), Lavendel (Lavendula angustifolia oil), Geranium (Pelagonium graveolens oil), Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid.
Q: How soon will I receive my parcel?
A: We are striving to provide the best quality services. Delivery time depends on the delivery address and other circumstances. Usually, you receive your order within a week. In rare cases, it may take up to 14 days.
Q: Are there any additional charges?
A: Shipments sent internationally are sold exclusive of VAT and may be subject to import duties and taxes, which may be levied once a shipment reaches your country. Any additional charges for customs clearance are payable by you, the customer. We have no control over these charges and are unable to reimburse any costs incurred regardless of the circumstances. For details of Customs charges, please consult your own Customs authorities for the latest rates.
Q: How much am I charged for shipping?
A: Shipping rates are charged based on a calculation of the
weight and volume of your order, to your specified destination. This rate is shown as “Shipping” in the Checkout.
Q: How can I track my order?
A: Every single order is assigned a tracking number. You may access the tracking service in your Swissherbs account in the "My orders" section to get accurate information about the status of your order.