Our Curcuma and Indian Frankincense is also available as a combination! In this unique product we combine the strengths of two water-soluble plant extracts. Discover the extraordinary fusion of highly bioavailable Curcuma and Indian Frankincense!
What makes our "CannSol Curcuma Indian Incense" so special?
Application: dissolve about 20 drops in water or in any beverage and drink.
• all water-soluble CannSol products can be combined as desired and dissolved and drunk in water, tea, fruit juices, vegetable milk or smoothies
• made with high-purity full-spectrum extract of turmeric and Indian frankincense with high curcumin and boswellic acid content
• 100% natural resin of the Indian Boswellia serrata tree
• Premium quality
• 100% water soluble for maximum bioavailability
• High effectiveness and efficiency
• decisively higher absorption into the blood than with conventional extracts or powders
• no piperine necessary to increase bioavailability
• 100% natural, vegetable and vegan
• Stock for one month
• without synthetic emulsifiers and additives
• free from polysorbates
• free from pesticides and pollutants
• free from alcohol and other organic solvents
• without sugar, lactose, gluten, nut and eggs
• free from preservatives, release agents, binders, sweeteners or gelling agents
• Glass bottle with pipette insert for practical dosing
• Made in Switzerland
Ingredients: Swiss mountain spring water, full spectrum curcuma extract (Curcuma longa), full spectrum frankincense extract (Boswellia serrata), acacia resin (E414).
*NRVs: Nutrient reference values for the daily intakes as defined in Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011. N/A: no NRVs defined.
Q: How soon will I receive my parcel?
A: We are striving to provide the best quality services. Delivery time depends on the delivery address and other circumstances. Usually, you receive your order within a week. In some rare situations, it can take 14 to 30 days.
Q: Are there any additional charges?
A: Shipments sent internationally are sold exclusive of VAT and may be subject to import duties and taxes, which may be levied once a shipment reaches your country. Any additional charges for customs clearance are payable by you, the customer. We have no control over these charges and are unable to reimburse any costs incurred regardless of the circumstances. For details of Customs charges, please consult your own Customs authorities for the latest rates.
Q: How much am I charged for shipping?
A: Shipping rates are charged based on a calculation of the
weight and volume of your order, to your specified destination. This rate is shown as “Shipping” in the Checkout.
Q: How can I track my order?
A: Every single order is assigned a tracking number. You may access the tracking service in your Swissherbs account in the "My orders" section to get accurate information about the status of your order.