Swiss Alp Health Extra Cell Protect vitamin complex to support the immune system of the cellular level, 60 capsules
ExtraCellProtect is a vegan formulation which supports the immune system and protects cells (anti-oxidant)
ExtraCellProtect – main ingredients:
- Rosehip: contains natural vitamin C (up to 20 times more than lemon) and trace elements (copper and zinc).
- Curcumin C3 Complex®: High quality, patented turmeric extract with high bioavailability thanks to patented micellar technology, together with piperine.
- Boswellia serrata: Incense tree from India
- Ginger: comes from the rhizome of the ginger plant, native to India
- Vitamin C: contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system, protects cells against oxidative stress, contributes to the normal energy metabolism and reduces fatigue.
- Vitamin D: contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system and to the maintenance of normal bones and muscles.
- Zinc: contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system and to protect cells against oxidative stress.
|Vitamin C||200 mg||250%|
*NRVs: Nutrient reference values for the daily intakes as defined in Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011. N/A: no NRVs defined.
Q: How soon will I receive my parcel?
A: We are striving to provide the best quality services. Delivery time depends on the delivery address and other circumstances. Usually, you receive your order within a week. In rare cases, it may take up to 14 days.
Q: Are there any additional charges?
A: Shipments sent internationally are sold exclusive of VAT and may be subject to import duties and taxes, which may be levied once a shipment reaches your country. Any additional charges for customs clearance are payable by you, the customer. We have no control over these charges and are unable to reimburse any costs incurred regardless of the circumstances. For details of Customs charges, please consult your own Customs authorities for the latest rates.
Q: How much am I charged for shipping?
A: Shipping rates are charged based on a calculation of the
weight and volume of your order, to your specified destination. This rate is shown as “Shipping” in the Checkout.
Q: How can I track my order?
A: Every single order is assigned a tracking number. You may access the tracking service in your Swissherbs account in the "My orders" section to get accurate information about the status of your order.