Stimulating serum, based on herbal ingredients, is created to prevent hair loss and stimulate its growth. Derived from highly effective essential oils and Ginkgo Biloba extract.
- Essential rosemary leaves oil stabilizes the balance of the dermis, stimulates the production of collagen and elastin in the hair shaft, and revitalizes dull hair.
- Essential thyme flowers oil tones the scalp provides an antibacterial and immunostimulating effect.
- Essential sage oil produces an antiandrogenic effect, neutralizing the impact of male hormones on hair, preventing hair loss, and strengthening it.
Complements the formula with Ginkgo Biloba extract, one of the most powerful natural ingredients for tissue regeneration. It perfectly stimulates and accelerates blood circulation in the scalp, providing adequate nutrition to the hair follicles.KEY BENEFITS:
- Natural essential oils promote microcirculation in scalp
- Antibacterial action to improve scalp health
- Natural antioxidants block free radicals
- Prevents hair loss and strengthens the hair
- Thyme Flower Essential Oil (Thymus Vulgaris). Restores hair damage, tones the scalp;
- Sage essential oil (Salvia Officinalis) - neutralizes the effect of male hormones on the hair (antiandrogenic effect), helps to prevent hair loss and makes hair stronger
- Rosemary leaf essential oil (Rosmarinus Officinalis). Stabilizes the balance of the dermis, stimulates the production of collagen and elastin in the hair shaft, revitalizes dull hair.
- Ginkgo biloba leaf extract (Ginkgo bilŏba) improves blood circulation in tissues, expanding capillaries, strengthens the walls of blood vessels. Because of it, the formula normalizes blood circulation.
Alcohol Denat., Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf Oil, Aqua (Water), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Glycerin, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Eugenol, Citral.
Apply 15-20 drops daily to dry scalp 5-10 minutes before washing.
Caution: In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with water.
Not recommended for use by pregnant women and nursing mothers
Q: How soon will I receive my parcel?A: We are striving to provide the best quality services. Delivery time depends on the delivery address and other circumstances. Usually, you receive your order within a week. In rare cases, it may take up to 14 days.
Q: How much am I charged for shipping?A: Shipping rates are charged based on a calculation of the weight and volume of your order, to your specified destination. This rate is shown as “Shipping” in the Checkout.
Q: Are there any additional charges?A: Shipments sent internationally are sold exclusive of VAT and may be subject to import duties and taxes, which may be levied once a shipment reaches your country. Any additional charges for customs clearance are payable by you, the customer. We have no control over these charges and are unable to reimburse any costs incurred regardless of the circumstances. For details of Customs charges, please consult your own Customs authorities for the latest rates.
Q: How can I track my order?A: Every single order is assigned a tracking number. You may access the tracking service in your Swissherbs account in the "My orders" section to get accurate information about the status of your order.