Plant stem cells energy for your hair beauty.
The gentle foam of Valdoré Revitalizing Shampoo thoroughly cleanses the scalp from impurities, sebum, and dead stratum corneum, preparing it for the effects of active ingredients. An innovative complex of plant stem cells extracts restores the vital energy of hair and scalp, quickly penetrating the upper layers of the epidermis and starting the regeneration process in them. The limonoid content of Andiroba seed oil provides an anti-inflammatory effect on the scalp. And the water-soluble conditioners and fatty acids from Acai berry oil treat the hair already during washing.
The delicate aroma with floral notes harmonizes hair care procedures in a SPA ritual.
- Mild formula for gentle scalp and hair care. Suitable for all hair types
- Microencapsulated plant stem cells extracts promote natural hair growth
- Peptide complex improves keratinization and hair strength
- Vegetable oils improve scalp nutrition and create a protective barrier
- Helps to inhibit 5a reductase, one of the reasons of hair loss
- Plant stem cells extract. Activates growth factors of the hair and scalp:
- Apple stem cell extract (Malus Domestica) helps to restore epidermal tissue cells that directly effects the hair follicle nutrition.
- Buddleia stem cell extract (Buddleja Davidii) blocks the destruction of cells under the influence of solar radiation
- Echinacea stem cell extract (Echinacea Angustifolia) restores the ability of cells to synthesize collagen
- Apigenin - improves microcirculation and nourishes the hair
- Oleanolic acid - secreted from olive leaves, blocks the formation of dehydrotestosterone through 5-alpha reductase and thus, improves the hair structure, increases elasticity and moisture level, make them more resistant to high temperatures and mechanical damage.
- Biotinoyl Tripeptide 1 - stimulates hair growth and prevents split ends of hair
- Vegetable oils:
- Acai berry oil (Euterpe oleracea). Obtained by "cold-pressed" berries, it mainly consists of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids. Contains an unrivaled amount of antioxidants, even ten times ahead of grape seed oil.
- Passiflora seeds oil - provides complex action for the scalp: improves microcirculation, re-creates protection layer.
- Rice bran - rich in vitamins, fatty acids and anti-oxindants
Aqua (Water), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide DEA, Laureth-2, Carapa Guaianensis Seed Oil, PEG-150 Distearate, Phenoxyethanol, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Linoleamidopropyl PG- Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Dimethicone, Glycol Distearate, Parfum (Fragrance), Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil, Benzoic Acid, Glycerin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium Edta, Cocamide Mea, Laureth-10, Butylene Glycol, Polyquaternium-10, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Oil, Buddleja Davidii Leaf Cell Culture Extract, Echinacea Angustifolia Cell Culture Extract, Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Xanthan Gum, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Acetate, Sodium Chloride, BHT, Citric Acid, Isopropyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Apigenin, Oleanolic Acid, Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1, Hydroxycitronellal.
Apply to wet hair, massage in and rinse. Suitable for daily use.
Caution: In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with water
Q: How soon will I receive my parcel?A: We are striving to provide the best quality services. Delivery time depends on the delivery address and other circumstances. Usually, you receive your order within a week. In rare cases, it may take up to 14 days.
Q: How much am I charged for shipping?A: Shipping rates are charged based on a calculation of the weight and volume of your order, to your specified destination. This rate is shown as “Shipping” in the Checkout.
Q: Are there any additional charges?A: Shipments sent internationally are sold exclusive of VAT and may be subject to import duties and taxes, which may be levied once a shipment reaches your country. Any additional charges for customs clearance are payable by you, the customer. We have no control over these charges and are unable to reimburse any costs incurred regardless of the circumstances. For details of Customs charges, please consult your own Customs authorities for the latest rates.
Q: How can I track my order?A: Every single order is assigned a tracking number. You may access the tracking service in your Swissherbs account in the "My orders" section to get accurate information about the status of your order.