ExtraCellHyalo is a vegan formulation for joint and skin
ExtraCellHyalo – main ingredients:
- 300 mg vegan hyaluronic acid: component of the extracellular matrix present in several tissues including cartilage and skin.
- MSM: natural organic sulphur.
- Patented Curcumin C3 Complex®: high quality turmeric with high bioavailability thanks to patented micellar technology, together with piperine
- Grape seed extract, containing 36mg OPC (Oligomere Proanthocyanidin)
- Vitamin C: contributes to the normal formation of collagen to ensure normal function of bones, skin and cartilage, to protect cells against oxidative stress, to reduce fatigue and to normal energy metabolism.
- Vitamin D: contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function and bone structure.
- Manganese: helps maintain normal connective tissue formation, including skin and cartilage, and protect cells against oxidative stress.
This complete formulation supports connective tissues (cartilage, tendons, ligaments, skin and bones).
- Take 2 capsules per day with a little water.
- This product helps support the immune system, modulates inflammation and protects cells. There is no limit to how long you can take it.
Swiss Alp Health Extra Cell Hyalo 60 Caps
|Vitamin D3||1.5 μg||30%|
|Vitamin C||24 mg||30%|
*NRVs: Nutrient reference values for the daily intakes as defined in Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011. N/A: no NRVs defined.
Q: How soon will I receive my parcel?A: We are striving to provide the best quality services. Delivery time depends on the delivery address and other circumstances. Usually, you receive your order within a week. In rare cases, it may take up to 14 days.
Q: How much am I charged for shipping?A: Shipping rates are charged based on a calculation of the weight and volume of your order, to your specified destination. This rate is shown as “Shipping” in the Checkout.
Q: Are there any additional charges?A: Shipments sent internationally are sold exclusive of VAT and may be subject to import duties and taxes, which may be levied once a shipment reaches your country. Any additional charges for customs clearance are payable by you, the customer. We have no control over these charges and are unable to reimburse any costs incurred regardless of the circumstances. For details of Customs charges, please consult your own Customs authorities for the latest rates.
Q: How can I track my order?A: Every single order is assigned a tracking number. You may access the tracking service in your Swissherbs account in the "My orders" section to get accurate information about the status of your order.