PHARMALP FLOREVIA - PRABIOTIC CLOVER intimate imbalance treatment gel with prebiotics, 8x5 ml.
FIND YOUR HEALTH AND INTIMATE WELL-BEING !
FLOREVIA® based on prebiotic and red clover extract, treats quickly and sustainably intimate imbalances and prevents recurrences
Natural efficient solution, without side-effects, with:
• Prebiotic ?-GOS which stimulates the growth of good vaginal bacteria, to rebalance the vaginal flora
• Red Clover Extract, natural source of isoflavones, to improve the thickening and the trophicity of the vaginal mucosa
Vaginal gel to care and prevent :
Imbalances of the vaginal flora
Vaginal dryness and discomforts
Medical device in the form of a vaginal gel with prebiotic (?-GOS), plant (Red Clover extract) and lactic acid.
List of ingredients: Aqua, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide (?-GOS, prebiotic), Glycerin, Polyacrylamide, C13-C14 Isoparaffin, Laureth- 7, Red Clover Extract (Trifolium pratense), Butylene Glycol, Lecithin, Potassium Sorbate, Lactic Acid.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Gel to insert directly into the vagina with a specially shaped applicator.
• To prevent relapses and rebalance durably the vaginal flora: 8-day treatment, 3-4 times during the year, starting the day after the end of menstruation.
• When antibiotics, for a rapid rebalance of the flora: after the antibiotic treatment, 1 tube per day, before bedtime, for 8 days. To be repeated after the first following menstruation.
• To treat symptoms of bacterial vaginosis: apply 1 tube per day, before bedtime, for 8 days
• To treat symptoms of vaginal dryness: 1 tube per day, before bedtime, for 8 years. Then 1 tube, twice a week.
Pregnancy and lactaction: This product can be used safely by pregnant women and breastfeeding women.
This product must not be used by young girls who have not reached puberty, neither by women with a known allergy to one of its ingredients.
No side effects have been reported to date.
FLOREVIA® is classified and registered as a medical device in compliance with the 93/42/EEC directive concerning medical devices.
Storage between 0° and 40°C.
Q: How soon will I receive my parcel?
A: We are striving to provide the best quality services. Delivery time depends on the delivery address and other circumstances. Usually, you receive your order within a week. In rare cases, it may take up to 14 days.
Q: Are there any additional charges?
A: Shipments sent internationally are sold exclusive of VAT and may be subject to import duties and taxes, which may be levied once a shipment reaches your country. Any additional charges for customs clearance are payable by you, the customer. We have no control over these charges and are unable to reimburse any costs incurred regardless of the circumstances. For details of Customs charges, please consult your own Customs authorities for the latest rates.
Q: How much am I charged for shipping?
A: Shipping rates are charged based on a calculation of the
weight and volume of your order, to your specified destination. This rate is shown as “Shipping” in the Checkout.
Q: How can I track my order?
A: Every single order is assigned a tracking number. You may access the tracking service in your Swissherbs account in the "My orders" section to get accurate information about the status of your order.