Age Stop, Swiss Probiotic Amino Acid cleansing milk with amino acid complex and probiotics, 100 ml.
Agestop, Swiss Probiotic Amino Acid Cleanser, Makeup Remover (100ml) In one single step for skin that feels perfectly clean, comfortably balanced, and gently hydrated. Formulated for all skin types and gentle enough for the sensitive eye area, it deep cleans pores with gentle amino acid and gently conditions with probiotics, panthenol, and plankton extract. Product size: 100 ml.
Amino Acid Complex: an ultra gentle blend of Amino Acids work to carefully yet thoroughly remove all daily oil, pollution, dirt and makeup from the skin.
Probiotics Complex: help reduce the appearance of age spots, and help repair stressed skin by stimulating skin renewal and detoxing mechanisms – leaving your skin youthful and radiant.
Plankton Extract: deeply soothing and moisturizing marine biomass, providing skin with essential natural minerals and vitamins. Especially suitable for sensitive and irritated skin
- Gently removes dirt, oil and make up
- Suitable to use daily (morning and night)
- Can be used as a 5 minute radiance mask
- Improves skin tone evenness and suppleness
- Deep cleansing for the oily T-Zone area
- Protects skin proteins from daily pollution
- Reduces redness and increases skin elasticity
- Suitable for Sensitive – Combination – Normal – Dry – Very
- Dry skin types
- No side effects, All ingredients are either natural or clinically proven to be safe.
- Formulated without Parabens, Sulfates or Phthalates
- Made in Switzerland
How to use:
- Massage over dry face and eyes (keep eyes closed)
- Rinse thoroughly
- Use daily morning and night
Q: How soon will I receive my parcel?
A: We are striving to provide the best quality services. Delivery time depends on the delivery address and other circumstances. Usually, you receive your order within a week. In rare cases, it may take up to 14 days.
Q: Are there any additional charges?
A: Shipments sent internationally are sold exclusive of VAT and may be subject to import duties and taxes, which may be levied once a shipment reaches your country. Any additional charges for customs clearance are payable by you, the customer. We have no control over these charges and are unable to reimburse any costs incurred regardless of the circumstances. For details of Customs charges, please consult your own Customs authorities for the latest rates.
Q: How much am I charged for shipping?
A: Shipping rates are charged based on a calculation of the
weight and volume of your order, to your specified destination. This rate is shown as “Shipping” in the Checkout.
Q: How can I track my order?
A: Every single order is assigned a tracking number. You may access the tracking service in your Swissherbs account in the "My orders" section to get accurate information about the status of your order.