Vitamin D3 and Coconut Oil
Vitamin D3 Vida contains Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) and Coconut Oil from South East Asia. Without Alcohol.
What is Vitamin D3?
Vitamin D3 or Cholecalciferol, is a precursor of Vitamin D. It is an inactive essential organic compound, which the body converts to the active form, Vitamin D. Our body produces/synthesises Vitamin D3 in our skin using sunlight. However, this process is dependent on various factors of sun exposure, such as the sun position, altitude and geographical location, the weather etc. This means that anything that gets between your skin and a clear blue sky has an impact on your body’s dermal ability to produce Vitamin D from sunshine. So, in our (Swiss) latitude, the sun is too weak between November and April for dermal Vitamin D production. *
Why Coconut Oil?
Vitamin D3 is a lipid-soluble (fat) substance. For the body to absorbed Vitamin D, it should be taken with some form of lipid. In Vitamin D3 Vida we have added coconut oil as the required lipid.
Is vitamin D3 vegan?
The vitamin D3 contained in vitamin D3 Vida is extracted from wool fat (lanolin) in Germany and purified several times. Our Vitamin D3 Vida is vegetarian.
Function of Vitamin D3
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.
- Vitamin D contributes to maintaining healthy bones, normal muscle function, and healthy teeth.
- Vitamin D contributes to maintaining normal calcium levels in the blood.
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal intake and utilisation of calcium and phosphorus.
- Vitamin D has an important function in cell division.
- Vitamin D is required for healthy growth and healthy development of bones in children.
Vitamin-D Deficiency in Switzerland
A working group of the Swiss Federal Office of Health concludes that at least 50% of the Swiss population have a deficient vitamin D level. * A sufficient supply of vitamin D is only achieved in people who are regularly exposed to direct sunlight or who are taking an oral supplement.
A Vitamin D supplement is particularly important for
- People who are rarely in the sun,
- People who often use a sunscreen,
- Older people (vitamin D production of the skin decreases with age).
- In addition, it should be noted that the natural vitamin D sources are restricted to food. It is therefore important to eat a varied and balanced diet. Vitamin D supplements are available to complement your diet.
* Federal Office of Public Health 2012. Vitamin D deficiency: data, safety and recommendations for the Swiss population.
Product information for Vitamin D3 Vida
Vitamin D3 Vida contains medium-chain triglycerides from coconut oil (Southeast Asia), vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) and vitamin E (antioxidant). The product contains no alcohol. Net content: 30 ml. Vitamin D3 Vida availability – in Stock. One bottle of vitamin D3 Vida contains 10’200 mcg (=408’000 IU) vitamin D3 and corresponds to approx. 500 drops. One drop contains 20 mcg (= 800 IU) vitamin D3. The bottle is made of special Miron violet glass, which ensures the quality of the Vitamin D3.
What are the advantages of Vitamin D3 Vida?
- Contains Vitamin D3 in a lipid (oil) base
- 1 drop contains 800 IU of Vitamin D3
- 1 x 30 ml bottle contains about 1100 drops which equates to about 894 000 IU of Vitamin D3
- Attractively Priced
- Filled in light-protected Miron Violett glass bottles. These guarantee the best storage quality.
Allergy Information for Vitamin D3 Vida Oil
kingnature Vitamin D3 Vida
for 3 drops
*NRVs: Nutrient reference values for the daily intakes as defined in Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011. N/A: no NRVs defined.
Q: How soon will I receive my parcel?A: We are striving to provide the best quality services. Delivery time depends on the delivery address and other circumstances. Usually, you receive your order within a week. In rare cases, it may take up to 14 days.
Q: How much am I charged for shipping?A: Shipping rates are charged based on a calculation of the weight and volume of your order, to your specified destination. This rate is shown as “Shipping” in the Checkout.
Q: Are there any additional charges?A: Shipments sent internationally are sold exclusive of VAT and may be subject to import duties and taxes, which may be levied once a shipment reaches your country. Any additional charges for customs clearance are payable by you, the customer. We have no control over these charges and are unable to reimburse any costs incurred regardless of the circumstances. For details of Customs charges, please consult your own Customs authorities for the latest rates.
Q: How can I track my order?A: Every single order is assigned a tracking number. You may access the tracking service in your Swissherbs account in the "My orders" section to get accurate information about the status of your order.