Fish Oil with a high content of Omega 3, without heavy metals and Dioxines
Our fish oil has its origin from sustainable fishing stocks in Norway and has a remarkably high content of omega-3 fatty acids and we also add Astaxanthin to the mix. As our product is tasteless and not presented in capsule form, our Omega-3 Vida can easily be taken by children. If you are looking for a supplement for you Omega 3 needs, then with our Omega 3 Vida product you have come to the right place and you will find a product of very high quality.
Omega-3 Vida is virtually tasteless, purified of heavy metals etc. and enriched with Astaxanthin. 10 ml of Oil contains 1150 mg EPA and 1000 mg DHA.
EPA, DHA and Omega-3 Fatty Acids
Omega-3 fatty acids are unsaturated fatty acids that are essential for the human body, i.e. they cannot be produced by the body itself. In the past, these fatty acids were also known as vitamin F. Omega-3 fatty acids are found mainly in algae, plants and fish. Algae and plants contain omega-3 acids mainly in the form of α-linolenic acid, while fatty fish and krill contain them mostly as docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) .
Bioavailability of omega-3 fish oil and TG content
In the natural fish oil all fatty acids are contained in triglyceride structure. A glycerol contains 3 fatty acids. In the course of the concentration, the triple structures are broken down (intensified), undesirable fatty acids are removed and then reassembled to triglyceride. The retransformation back into triglycerides is time-consuming and cost-intensive. This is why most manufacturers today only offer the artificial ester form. However, this form has no value for the body as it is not bioavailable. The triglyceride content thus says something about the quality of the concentrate. The higher the triglyceride content, the better the absorption or bioavailability of the triglycerides in the intestine. This would be 100% optimal. Omega-3 Vida has a triglyceride content of at least 90% in the concentrate compared to conventional fish oils with 50-70%.
Good for the brain, eyes and heart
Omega-3 Vida has a high content of omega-3 fatty acids. Amongst other things, these have the following functions:
- EPA and DHA contribute to a normal heart function (from 250 mg EPA and DHA = 1/8 tablespoon Omega-3 Vida daily).
- DHA contributes to maintaining normal brain function (from 250 mg DHA = 1/4 tablespoon daily).
- DHA contributes to maintaining normal vision (from 250 mg DHA = 1/4 tablespoon daily).
- DHA and EPA contribute to normal blood pressure. (from daily 3 g DHA and EPA = 1 1/2 tablespoon.
- Please note – do not take more than 5 g DHA and EPA per day!
If a pregnant or breastfeeding women is taking DHA, it contributes to the normal development of the eyes and brain in the fetus or breastfed infant. The following conditions should be noted – a mother should take 250 mg of DHA and EPA and preferably add another 200 mg of DHA (= 1/4 tablespoon Omega-3 Vida) to her diet on a daily basis. Do not exceed more than 450 mg DHA and EPA per day.
A supplementation of omega-3 fatty acids is particularly important for:
- People whose eating habits rarely include fatty fish or krill.
- People for whom the condition of their eyes, heart and brain is an important criteria
What are the advantages of Omega-3 Vida?
- High concentration: We have a concentration of 2750 mg omega-3 fatty acids per 10 ml (= 1 tablespoon).
- Astaxanthin: Omega-3 Vida contains 1 mg pure astaxanthin per tablespoon.
- No chemicals: The bottles are filled under oxygen-free conditions. We do not use any preservatives. A shelf life of 36 months is ensured.
- Taste: Omega-3 Vida tastes neutral and is thus also suitable for children. We use a natural lemon aroma to enhance the taste.
- Overfishing: Our fish oil comes from Norway. It is fished in an environmentally friendly and sustainable way, complying with all EU regulations.
- No heavy metals: Omega-3 Vida does not contain any harmful heavy metals as we clean the oil from Lead, Cadmium, Mercury, Arsenic etc.
- No Dioxines: We also clean and check our oil for harmful dioxins/toxins such as PCB, PCDD, PCDF and Benzo[a]pyren, Chrysene etc.
Product Information Omega-3 Vida Fish Oil
Omega-3 Vida contains 250 ml of tasteless fish oil. Availability – currently in Stock. Ingredients: Cod liver oil (Norway), fish oil concentrate, natural lemon flavour, astaxanthin. We clean and check our fish oil for harmful heavy metals such as arsenic, cadmium, mercury and lead as well as toxins such as benzo[a]pyrene, PCBs and dioxin-like substances. The bottle used has a CE marking and is approved for food and certain drugs.
Omega-3 Vida contains the following nutrients per 100 ml:
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid): 11’500 mg
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid): 10’000 mg
- Total Omega-3: ≥ 27’500 mg
- Astaxanthin: 10 mg
For allergy sufferers: Contains fish.
Safe also for Athletes
Our product Omega-3 Vida is on the Cologne List®. Cologne List® does only include nutritional supplements with a minimized doping risk that have been tested for selected doping substances such as anabolic steroids and stimulants by one of the globally-leading laboratories in nutritional supplement analytics.
10 ml (= 1 Table Spoon) daily. (For pregnant or breastfeeding women: max. 1/4 Table Spoon per day)
Allergy Information for Omega-3 Vida
Nutritional supplements are no substitute for a varied, balanced diet, fresh fruit and vegetables and a healthy lifestyle. Store in a cool, dry place and out of reach of children. Do not exceed the recommended intake.
Q: How soon will I receive my parcel?A: We are striving to provide the best quality services. Delivery time depends on the delivery address and other circumstances. Usually, you receive your order within a week. In rare cases, it may take up to 14 days.
Q: How much am I charged for shipping?A: Shipping rates are charged based on a calculation of the weight and volume of your order, to your specified destination. This rate is shown as “Shipping” in the Checkout.
Q: Are there any additional charges?A: Shipments sent internationally are sold exclusive of VAT and may be subject to import duties and taxes, which may be levied once a shipment reaches your country. Any additional charges for customs clearance are payable by you, the customer. We have no control over these charges and are unable to reimburse any costs incurred regardless of the circumstances. For details of Customs charges, please consult your own Customs authorities for the latest rates.
Q: How can I track my order?A: Every single order is assigned a tracking number. You may access the tracking service in your Swissherbs account in the "My orders" section to get accurate information about the status of your order.