Magnesium Vida with organic magnesium
Magnesium is an essential mineral that is involved in many different processes in the body. For example, magnesium plays a role in about 800 metabolic reactions as an enzyme or coenzyme component (more information on magnesium and its functions in the human body). If you want to buy organic magnesium, Magnesium Vida is a very good choice.
Function of Magnesium
Magnesium Vida contributes to the following:
- Reduces fatigue and exhaustion,
- Normal functioning of the nervous system,
- Normal psychological function,
- Normal muscle function
- Maintaining normal bone health,
- Maintaining healthy teeth,
- Maintaining the electrolyte balance,
- Magnesium also plays a key role in cell division,
- Magnesium contributes to a normal energy metabolism.
Magnesium supplementation may be necessary for
- People for whom the continuously good state of health of their bones, nerves and psyche is an important criterion,
- People whose eating habits rarely include typical magnesium sources such as wholemeal products, seeds, nuts or cocoa,
- People with an increased need for magnesium, e. g. during exercise, pregnancy and breastfeeding or during a period of growth.
- Magnesium forms bases and supports deacidification.
Magnesium Vida: Magnesium salts with high bioavailability
Magnesium exists in the form of various salts, which differ in terms of bioavailability and the proportion of elemental magnesium. Magnesium Vida contains a mixture of organic and inorganic magnesium salts which have the highest possible bio-availability, yet without side effects such as a laxative effect or the impairment of iron-absorption.
Each capsule of Magnesium Vida contains 187 mg of elemental magnesium in the form of the following compounds:
- 250 mg magnesium malate, organic
- 270 mg magnesium taurate, organic
- 265 mg magnesium chloride, inorganic
- 235 mg magnesium carbonate, inorganic
Other Magnesium Salts
Many products contain magnesium oxide. This is a favourable variant since magnesium oxide has a high density of magnesium and therefore the less raw material is needed to meet the daily requirement. However, the absorption of magnesium oxide is controversial and disputed.
What are the advantages of Magnesium Vida
- Contains a perfect mixture of different magnesium salts
- Contains magnesium from magnesium taurate, magnesium chloride, magnesium malate and magnesium carbonate.
- 2 capsules contain 375 mg of pure, elemental magnesium
- 1 package contains a monthly dose of 60 capsules
- The product is vegan
Product Info for Magnesium Vida
Magnesium Vida contains 60 Capsules made up of the following Magnesium salts: 270 mg Magnesium-Taurate, 265 mg Magnesium-Chloride, 250 mg Magnesium-Malate und 235 mg Magnesium-Carbonate. Contains 187 mg elementary Magnesium per Capsule. Net Content: 68 g. We exclusively use Vegi-Capsules, made from vegetable material (HPMC) without gelatine.
Take 2 Capsules daily with sufficient fluids.
Allergy Information Magnesium Vida Capsules
Q: How soon will I receive my parcel?A: We are striving to provide the best quality services. Delivery time depends on the delivery address and other circumstances. Usually, you receive your order within a week. In rare cases, it may take up to 14 days.
Q: How much am I charged for shipping?A: Shipping rates are charged based on a calculation of the weight and volume of your order, to your specified destination. This rate is shown as “Shipping” in the Checkout.
Q: Are there any additional charges?A: Shipments sent internationally are sold exclusive of VAT and may be subject to import duties and taxes, which may be levied once a shipment reaches your country. Any additional charges for customs clearance are payable by you, the customer. We have no control over these charges and are unable to reimburse any costs incurred regardless of the circumstances. For details of Customs charges, please consult your own Customs authorities for the latest rates.
Q: How can I track my order?A: Every single order is assigned a tracking number. You may access the tracking service in your Swissherbs account in the "My orders" section to get accurate information about the status of your order.