What is the benefit of a Gel?
The formulation is a fat-free, water-based Gel (= Hydrogel), which forms a thin layer on the skin. The individual ingredients are enclosed in this layer and are thus available to the skin for longer, i.e. the caring effect is stronger and longer lasting. The Gel is easy to apply and evenly distributed on the skin. It does not become sticky after drying and does not tighten on the skin. We use the natural Xanthan Gum as a Gel former. It forms beautiful gels and can be applied very well. Xanthan Gum is obtained by fermentation of glucose or starch by means of a special bacterium.
Genuine natural Cosmetics
The Clear Skin Gel is, with three small exceptions, pure natural Cosmetics! This means that we only use ingredients that come from or occur in nature. The exceptions concern ingredients that do not come directly from nature, but are completely harmless:
- Phytoderm® and usNeo® both contain a very small amount of tromethamine, an acidity regulator of synthetic origin. This is absolutely necessary to ensure the bioavailability of the ingredients.
- 1,3-Propanediol is used in usNeo®. Unlike Propylene Glycol (1,2-Propanediol), this is of plant origin. Unfortunately, this is not possible with Phytoderm® because 18β Glycyrrhetinic acid (active ingredient from the liquorice root) would no longer be soluble there and thus no longer be bioavailable. Therefore, Propylene Glycol (1,2-Propanediol) must be used, which is not natural, but is considered completely harmless.
- As a preservative we use Phenoxyethanol (which is found in green tea, among others). We enhance its effect with a small amount of synthetic Ethylexylglycerin, which is also considered harmless.
These substances together make up less than 5% of the product. The largest part of them is the 1,2-Propanediol in the liquorice root extract.
Advantages of the Clear Skin Gel
- Fat-free Hydrogel
- Natural Cosmetics, as pure as possible
- Very economical (a very small amount of Gel goes a long way)
- Can be applied easily to the skin and is quickly absorbed
- Pleasantly soothing effect on the skin
- No “drying out” of the skin!
- Unperfumed (so that the skin is not irritated and the product is suitable for boys and girls)
- Effectiveness of individual ingredients is supported by scientific studies
- Careful production: valuable ingredients are preserved
- Clean affected skin with suitable, mild soap
- Apply Clear Skin Gel lightly to the affected areas and massage in thoroughly (massaging in has a significant effect on the soothing effect)
- Clear Skin Gel is best used several times a day (at least in the morning and before bedtime)
- During the day it is not necessary to clean the skin beforehand
- After the Gel has dried, areas can be covered with a concealer if necessary
Product Info Clear Skin Gel
Dermatologically tested. Gel with Aloe vera, Artemisia, Phytoderm® (Liquorice Root Extract), usNeo® (Bearded Lichen Extract) and D-Panthenol (Provitamin B5). Net content 15 ml. The Gel is in stock.
In order to preserve the valuable ingredients, we work with a special, intensive mixing process, in which the ingredients are not heated (as is often the case elsewhere), but gently combined at room temperature and processed into a Gel.
Q: How soon will I receive my parcel?A: We are striving to provide the best quality services. Delivery time depends on the delivery address and other circumstances. Usually, you receive your order within a week. In rare cases, it may take up to 14 days.
Q: How much am I charged for shipping?A: Shipping rates are charged based on a calculation of the weight and volume of your order, to your specified destination. This rate is shown as “Shipping” in the Checkout.
Q: Are there any additional charges?A: Shipments sent internationally are sold exclusive of VAT and may be subject to import duties and taxes, which may be levied once a shipment reaches your country. Any additional charges for customs clearance are payable by you, the customer. We have no control over these charges and are unable to reimburse any costs incurred regardless of the circumstances. For details of Customs charges, please consult your own Customs authorities for the latest rates.
Q: How can I track my order?A: Every single order is assigned a tracking number. You may access the tracking service in your Swissherbs account in the "My orders" section to get accurate information about the status of your order.