Complete tablets for cartilage and connective tissue
ExtraCellMatrix C-II is the most complete formulation in tablet form for cartilage, tendons and ligaments with 10 ingredients. ExtraCellMatrix C-II is undeniably more complete than the standard glucosamine and chondroitin tablets. Great price-performance ratio!
ExtraCellMatrix C-II – main ingredients:
- Glucosamine sulphate and chondroitin sulphate: proteoglycans, components of the extracellular matrix present in several tissues including cartilage.
- 200mg type II collagen: combination of collagen peptides and UC-II (undenatured collagen).
- Rosehip: contains natural vitamin C (up to 20 times more than lemon) and trace elements (copper and zinc).
- L-lysine, L-threonine: essential amino acids
- Vitamin D: contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function and bone structure.
- Vitamin B3 (niacin): contributes to normal energy metabolism and reduces fatigue.
- Manganese: contributes to the maintenance of normal bone structure, normal formation of connective tissue and protection of cells against oxidative stress.
- Copper: helps maintain normal connective tissue and protect cells from oxidative stress.
Take 4 tablets a day with a little water, either in one go or 2 tablets in the morning and 2 tablets in the evening, for at least 3 months.
A monthly pack contains 120 tablets, i.e. 30 daily rations of 4 tablets per day.
This complete formulation supports connective tissue (cartilage, tendons, ligaments and bones). ExtraCellMatrix C-II (tablets) is particularly suitable for long-term daily intake, following an initial phase with ExtraCellMatrix ECM DRINK. The tablets also offer a qualitative alternative for people who prefer to take tablets instead of a drink.
Swiss Alp Health Extra Cell Matrix C-II TABS
|Vitamin D3||6 μg||120%|
per 4 Tablets
*NRVs: Nutrient reference values for the daily intakes as defined in Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011. N/A: no NRVs defined.
Q: How soon will I receive my parcel?A: We are striving to provide the best quality services. Delivery time depends on the delivery address and other circumstances. Usually, you receive your order within a week. In rare cases, it may take up to 14 days.
Q: How much am I charged for shipping?A: Shipping rates are charged based on a calculation of the weight and volume of your order, to your specified destination. This rate is shown as “Shipping” in the Checkout.
Q: Are there any additional charges?A: Shipments sent internationally are sold exclusive of VAT and may be subject to import duties and taxes, which may be levied once a shipment reaches your country. Any additional charges for customs clearance are payable by you, the customer. We have no control over these charges and are unable to reimburse any costs incurred regardless of the circumstances. For details of Customs charges, please consult your own Customs authorities for the latest rates.
Q: How can I track my order?A: Every single order is assigned a tracking number. You may access the tracking service in your Swissherbs account in the "My orders" section to get accurate information about the status of your order.